Cancer CAREpoint is committed to providing assistance with the practical, psychological and emotional impacts of cancer.
How our services are affected by COVID-19
Dear Cancer CAREpoint Community,
The Shelter in Place Requirement from the Santa Clara County Public Health Agency has driven the temporary closure of our Resource Center, suspending our onsite programming. The closure is in effect until May 4 at this time.
We continue to offer a wide variety of online classes as well as phone counseling and online support groups.
- Online classes: please check our schedule for exercise classes (Yoga, Qigong, Gentle Movement, Massage & Movement, etc.), nutrition classes, expressive arts classes and a variety of meditation classes.
- Individual Counseling: Our counselors will still be available for individual or family counseling over the phone. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call 408.402.6611 and leave a message or email [email protected] and we will schedule an appointment for you.
- Support Groups: We will continue to hold our support groups. We will do so virtually, through Thera-link conferencing. Details will be available through our registration system and through our counselors. If you have not attended a group before, please leave a message on 408.402.6611 or email [email protected] for more information before you join.
You can leave a message on our helpline, 408.402.6611, or email [email protected] and our staff will respond. You can also contact me directly at [email protected] if you have questions or concerns.
We will continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC and the County Public Health Department, reassess on an ongoing basis, and communicate any changes through email, our website, and Facebook.
We are here for you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Explore Our Services
- Counseling & Support Groups
- Exercise & Movement
- Family CARE
- Mind-body Skills
- Nutrition Services
- Wig and Head Covering Services
Onsite Only Services:
NOTE: These services are currently unavailable due to COVID-19 and the shelter in place order. Please call or email if you have questions regarding these services.
“Cancer CAREpoint has been with me every step of this difficult journey—when I’m scared, when I’m joyful, when I’m sad. Walking into Cancer CAREpoint is like stepping into open arms.” —Maria
“Cancer CAREpoint is truly an amazing organization that fills a desperate need for cancer patients and their families.” —Karen