Research shows that proper nutrition can help cancer patients with recovery, vitality and quality of life. Cancer CAREpoint’s nutrition classes deliver information about the best nutrition during and after treatment, provide delicious recipes, and share information about how eating well can make a difference in your health.
Class topics include:
- Learn the basics of using food to sustain and heal before, during and after treatment.
- Goal Setting for Healthier Eating
- Cancer-Fighting Nutrition on a Budget
- Make Your Own Smoothies
- Super Foods to Boost Immunity
- Healing Teas
- Eat to Boost Your Brain Power
- Meals to Strengthen Immunity
Check the Online Classes page to see this month’s classes, or view our pre-recorded classes.
Private phone nutrition consultations are available by appointment.
Registration is required for live classes. Call 408.402.6611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.