Cancer CAREpoint Job Openings
Oncology Social Worker
Full Job Description: Download PDF
Cancer CAREpoint is a community based, non-profit organization offering free, non-medical support services to cancer patients, survivors, families and caregivers in Silicon Valley. We are seeking an experienced social worker to join our team. This is a 32-hour a week, benefited position.
- Meet with cancer patients, family members, caregivers to assess non-medical needs.
- Offer one-on-one personal assistance, support and guidance to cancer patients, and caregivers.
- Administer distress screening.
- Prepare individualized assessment and care plans.
- Provide case management and advocacy.
- Provide individual, group and family psychosocial care counseling.
- Facilitate support groups.
- Manage client progress according to measurable goals described in assessment and care plans.
- Collaborate with representatives from other agencies.
- Other duties and qualifications can be found in the full job description linked above.
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed. No phone calls, please. Cancer CAREpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (Posted 3/07/2019)