Volunteer Expectations & Application
At Cancer CAREpoint (CCP), we greatly appreciate our staff of dedicated volunteers and we will do the very best we can to make your volunteer experience here a productive and rewarding one. Because you are donating your time, you understand that you are not an employee of CCP and that you will not be paid for your work. In submitting this application you agree to the following:
- That confidential information – including but not limited to patient information, protected health information, personal information and CCP proprietary information – shall not be discussed, copied, transmitted outside of appropriate venue, or removed from the premises of the hospital under any circumstances, and that you will not seek information in regard to a particular patient.
- To adhere to all rules and procedures, including the CCP policy on non-discrimination and harassment, and to conduct yourself with dignity, have consideration for others, and strive to maintain the highest quality of work.
- That all assignments to volunteer positions can be terminated at any time, by either party, with or without cause. No volunteer assignment is guaranteed for any specific period of time.
- To meet time and duty commitments, or to provide adequate notice so that alternate arrangements can be made, and to accept supervision gracefully.
- To be loyal to the ethics, requirements and projects of Cancer CAREpoint.
Note: For accessibility we make the website viewable in multiple languages. We are only able to read and respond to forms written in English or Spanish.